Friday, July 9, 2010

It's that time of year again...


At least here in the Emerald City the past few days. High's in the mid-90's, which is very rare, and hard on the poppies!

Speaking of things heating up, "Desert Sun", a rare Premier Edition Print limited to just 20 Prints -- with only 17 remaining. You can check it out, along with the rest of the guys currently up for auction by clicking here!



Sue said...

Andy said...

Oh My God!!! I've just found your blog and your work is off the scale hot. I'm not embarrassed to say that I got hard in seconds and took care of it right away. OOOOOhhhhh YES! Rob, you are amazing and so are your men! I would buy a print but I doubt my wife would appreciate it as much as I do.

Rob Bartell said...

Hi Andy,

Hey thanks for your kind words and enthusiasm -- I really appreciate it!

I'm taking some time off, but not quitting...will be back in a few months, possibly sooner.

Anyway, thanks again!