Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PETER...


This is Peter...kind of self explanatory I guess. :)

I can't believe this is only my second post of the year here on Raw. Time goes by so fast. Been dealing with several nagging health issues, so I haven't been able to spend as much time on illustrations, but have been working on several different pieces, so hope to post more here sooner than you think(!).

The First Edition of Peter is up for auction today! You can check him out by clicking HERE!


Hope everyone is doing well...thanks for hanging in there and stopping by!

3 comments:

fairviewsue said...

Peter is a hottie! He must be a life guard - his hair has that sunkissed look!

Michael Rivers said...

Great work as always.

Rob Bartell said...

Thanks so much Sue and Michael -- I really appreciate your kind words!